These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Doctigo website and services. By using our website or services, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Use of Website and Services
You agree to use our website and services in a lawful and responsible manner. You agree not to use our website or services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
You may be required to create an account to use certain features of our website or services. You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information when creating your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for any activity that occurs under your account.
- When you book an appointment with a doctor through our website or services, you agree to the following terms:
- You will be responsible for paying the doctor’s fee.
- You will be responsible for canceling your appointment if you are unable to make it.
- You will not reschedule or cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the appointment time.
When you use our online consultation service, you agree to the following terms:
- You will be responsible for paying the consultation fee.
- You will provide accurate and up-to-date medical information to the doctor.
- You will not use the online consultation service for any purpose other than seeking medical advice.
You may be required to pay a fee for certain features of our website or services. You agree to pay all fees in accordance with the terms of payment as displayed on our website.
All content on our website and services, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, and logos, is the property of Doctigo or its licensors. You may not copy, distribute, or modify any content without the prior written consent of Doctigo.
Our website and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the operation of our website or services.